Monday, January 18, 2010

You know I'm sick when...

I post a blog the day after a major awards show and forget to talk about it. Clearly I have lost my mind.
Did ya'll watch the Golden Globes?? I am always glued to my tv for the pre-show. It's one of the few things I will actually sit and watch. No phone, no computer, no magazine, I'm not ever working on a project, I just sit and watch. I am obsessed with the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. And I'm obsessed with fashion. So when you put the two together, it's like my heaven.


Who was your best dressed last night? I absolutely LOVED Olivia Wilde. I think she looked absolutely gorgeous and her dress was by far one of my favorites. Other than looking absolutely stunning, Olivia said that her dress was going to be auctioned to help Haiti. A stunning dress for a good cause...does it get any better??



Zoe Saldana was another favorite of mine. I thought she looked absolutely fabulous and I love anything with ruffles! I adore the wine color of her dress, and I'm so glad she chose that over basic black (not that there's anything wrong with basic black!)


I am sure this is gonna be controversial but another one I adored was Jennifer Morrison. (I told you I love ruffles!) Her dress was so unique and just utterly beautiful to me.




Other favorites: Courtney Cox Arquette was stunning and I love that her dress was designed by Victoria Beckham. (I'm a huge fan of anything Victoria Beckham!) Dianna Agron and Lea Michele from Glee looked beautiful. I loved both of their dresses. (I'm also a huge fan of anything pretty and comfortable.) I thought Sandra Bullock looked amazing. I am SOO happy she won!! Jennifer Aniston was gorgeous but I wish she would wear something different. It seems like she's always wearing a black dress!
It's hard for me to talk about the guys fashion wise, b/c they always wear a tux! Chace Crawford looked amazing. I was so glad Michael C. Hall won!! He looked so handsome even with the hat. He's going through cancer treatment, give the guy a break! Josh Duhamel always looks good to me. Sam Worthington looked great! And as far as I'm concerned Gerard Butler can do no wrong.

Sigh...I would love to go to the Golden Globes. Or the Oscars. Or the Grammys. A girl can dream, right??

1 comment: