Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who Dat???

GO SAINTS!!!!!!! Did ya'll watch the Superbowl?!? I think I surprised a few of my friends by being so into the game. I have an unspoken loyalty to any city I've lived in and a lot of friends didn't know I was born in New Orleans. Needless to say, they know that I was now. :o) I was cheering a lot and I either impressed my friends or scared them, I don't know which, ha! But what a great game.
You would think that the Cowboys won with all the craziness that was going on outside after the win. (We don't need to talk about the fact that they weren't even in the Superbowl.) I was in Uptown where a lot of bars are. One of them hosted a Saints party so you can only imagine what kind of chaos was going on in there. I saw people standing in the street chanting, yelling and dancing and I just didn't have the heart to tell them we weren't on Bourbon Street!











How cute is this picture of Drew Brees' little boy???














I love this one too! It's perfect with the "Champions" sign flashing in the background!
There are some die hard fans out there. I read an article today about a couple who named their new born baby (boy) Brees after Drew Brees. Kinda cute and different. Good for them. (Because, you know, my opinion matters so much to them!)
I think one of my favorite things about the Superbowl is the food. I went to two different parties but tried not to eat much. In my experience, once I start, I just don't stop!! There were chicken wings, veggies trays, chips and all kind of dip, cocktail sausages, mini corn dog bites, oh my goodness. My mouth is watering just thinking about all the yummy food!! I need to go to bed before I get hungry! (It's a good thing I don't have any food in my apartment.)
What did ya'll do for the Superbowl?

No comments:

Post a Comment