Friday, February 12, 2010

More Snow Pics

So this is what Dallas looks like after a Texas Blizzard. We set a record of 12.5 inches of snow...yes, that's right, a record! (I hear you northerners laughing.) We do get snow but 99% of the time it doesn't even stick. So this kind of snow is a little bit amazing and shocking for Dallas! Look...even the trees couldn't handle it!
















The tree on the right is another sad tree. I did not appreciate getting smacked in the face with its branches this morning! I was too mesmerized by all the snow slush to be looking straight and didn't realize this one had been beaten up too...look at all the snow slush!! I miss snow slush. But don't worry...I got over that the second my Uggs got soaked. (But I still do kinda miss it.)















Isn't the mall parking lot beautiful?!? (It actually was kinda pretty in person.) This weekend is the time for all sorts of amazing things...I actually went to the mall and didn't buy a thing. (Don't fall over.)

I hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your snow pics!! You got some really good ones. Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog :)

    ReplyDelete