Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I love my Chiropractor

So I know my last post was quite...real. Unfortunately, frustration and sadness is a part of life and we all have to deal with those feelings sometimes.
After my pity party, I woke up with my back locked up on Monday. Always a welcome surprise! (This is usually why I try to keep my feelings in check.)
I've had a bad back since I was 17 and unfortunately stress doesn't do it any good. But if back problems are the worst thing I have to deal with, then I think I'm pretty lucky. And yes, I would probably say that on even my most painful days (please notice that I did say probably.) It's really the people who have to deal with me on those days that I feel sorry for. :o)
Anyway, I made an "emergency" trip to my trusted chiro yesterday and after getting a small lecture for not seeing him for 3 months, he got my bones back where they need to be and now I'm sore, but at least on the mend with clearance to hit the treadmill tomorrow before I go see him again. YEAH!! It's seriously amazing what a trip to the chiropractor can do.
I never would've thought I'd be happy to work out but I have to admit, I actually enjoy the treadmill. I've kinda missed it this week. (No, you did not just hallucinate. I actually said I missed the treadmill.)
Anyway, I'm gonna retire for the night but I thought a slightly more "upbeat" post was necessary after my last one. I hope ya'll are having a fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment