Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Hobby

When I was little, I used to collect keychains and postcards whenever my family and I traveled. I loved going to a new place and getting my keepsakes...it made me feel like I was collecting a memory.
Now that I'm older (and forbidden to add any more keychains to my already huge collection), I've decided to start a new hobby.
I've gonna start collecting jewelry!! I'm always on the hunt for accessories anyway, so why not start collecting pieces from places I get to go??
One of my favorite pieces is from New York that I got last Labor Day Weekend when visiting my sisters. I couldn't get a good picture of it but I promise I'll post a picture when I finally get one!
I got the newest pieces for my collection in New Orleans during Lesli's Bachelorette Party. I was literally talking to my friend Tessa about this fabulous idea and we just happenend to stumble (literally stumble, we were exhausted) upon the cutest boutique near Bourbon Street. If that's not meant to be then I don't know what is!
Again, I don't have the greatest pictures of these pieces so I'll work on that today and try to get some uploaded. I never knew how hard it was to take good pictures of jewelry...who ever would've thought??
Do ya'll collect anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment