Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dance Party

In my world, there is nothing a dance party won't fix. No matter what kind of day I've had, there is nothing I love more than cooking dinner dancing around my kitchen.
I found myself driving to work today singing Reba McEntire's "Consider Me Gone" with the windows down, wind blowing in my hair and I didn't care who saw me. Granted, it was 30 something degrees outside so the windows were down for 2.5 seconds BUT it automatically put me in a good mood. I love when that happens!
While Reba's song is high on my list (it's my new mantra), there are a few others that make me have a dance/sing-a-long party no matter where I am. (Some of these songs are not quite dance-partyish. But that doesn't mean I won't sing them as best as I know how. If I'm in public, I simply mouth the words. It's my gift to the people around me.)
Please don't judge me...I will know if ya'll don't love me after I post this.
Some favorites include:
*Whitney Houston "How will I Know"
*Jason Derulo "It Girl"
*Pitbull "Go Girl"
*Fall Out Boy "What a Catch, Donnie"
*Clint Black "Desperado"
*Brad Paisley "Old Alabama"
*The Beach Girl 5 "Lay A Little Sunshine"
*Michael Jackson "Man in the Mirror"
*Whitney Houston "It's Not Right but It's Okay"

What are ya'lls favorites? And don't act like you don't have them! I gave you my embarrasing list...now spill! Please :o)

And just because I know you've missed them...here are a few new pics of the babes...
Proud boy after stealing sister's bone

This little Princess loves to pose (stretching? I don't think so...this little girl is definitely pushing brother out of the pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment