Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Tidbits

**We FINALLY got a rainy weekend!! Seems weird I wanted one but sometimes you just need a Saturday on the couch cheering on your college team with the sound of rain outside your window. Now if only it was cold...
**I'm getting a VERY TEMPORARY foster this weekend! Her foster mom is moving and can't take her until next week. The poor little girl is getting treated for heartworms right now so she has to stay calm and quiet which uhm, duh, is perfect for me. YAY for four legged house guests!
**The Mountaineers are coming to Texas this weekend and I'm incredibly sad I won't be there to welcome them. My nickname in college was Texas or Texas Jen (with a TJ thrown in there every so often.) This is tragic people...Texas/TJ/Texas Jen won't be there to welcome the team to Texas?? It's just not right.
 **I'm hiring a cleaning lady and I feel extremely adult about it. Just thinking about coming home to spotless house after a long day puts a smile on my face. What's happening to me??
**I'm quickly becoming somone I don't like...I post multiple times a day on facebook (ew), I focus on my injury way too much and in general, I just feel very unlikeable and annoying.  I HATE that feeling with a passion.
So I made a deal with myself...anytime I want post on Fb, I'll do something else.  No one needs to know every single thought that goes through my head at all hours of the day.  Anytime someone asks how I'm doing, I'll keep it short or simply say "I tired of talking about it, what else have ya got??"  I think I may start hosting wine/game nights at my house too.  I just don't want to spend another weekend alone.  It's boring, not fun and I'm SO tired of being bored.  A girl can only shop online for so long, ya know??  (Yes, I really just said that.)

Happy Monday people.  I hope ya'll have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment