Friday, October 19, 2012

These are my confessions...


**Last night I woke up at 1:14 BECAUSE I WAS SLEEP TALKING.  That's right.  I woke myself up.  I don't know whether to be embarrassed or impressed because if you know me, then you know it is NOT easy to get me out of a deep slumber...or any slumber for that matter.

**I'm making this recipe tonight and I'm slightly nervous/excited.  This is my life people.  Excitement over a recipe.  I want my life back.  Like yesterday. #hurryuprecovery

**This morning my back was feeling pretty good so I was thinking about taking Toby for a nice long walk after work.  On my way to the office, I had to pull over twice because I kept getting spasms and my right leg started to go numb (that's a new one.)  The Lord has spoken...quite dramatically if you ask me. He couldn't have waited till I was at my desk??  So, no walk.  Poor Bugs :o(

**I went to the mall after work one day to buy some jeans I've had my eye on for a while.  I was ridiculously proud of myself for walking out of the mall with nothing else.  It's the little things.

**I am absolutely horrible at commenting back on this blog.  I usually read the e-mail I get on my phone in the middle of doing something else and I forget to reply.  I'm so sorry.  Please don't be offended!  I'll get better, I promise!

**I desperately want to take a bath.  But there may have been a slight episode with getting in and out of the tub a few weeks ago that makes me a bit nervous to try it again.  Maybe I'll bathe in my bathing suit just in case I have to call in reinforcements...I need a reality show.  Seriously.

That's really all I have ya'll.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend! :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment