Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011!

Hello friends! I realize I didn't do so well with this blogging thing in 2010. The craziness of life got to me and while I had every intention to blog every night, things either came up or it just wasn't in anyone's best interest for me to share my thoughts. (You're welcome!)
I hope 2011 finds you happy and healthy! Did you have a good New Year?? In a last minute decision (b/c what other way is there to do things??) I chose to hop on a plane and bring in the new year with my sisters in NYC! We had a fabulous time and partied like it was...well, 2011. :) Pictures to come in my next post!
The New Year, as always, brings up the subject of New Year Resolutions. I, for one, am not so fond of this lil tradition...only because I usually forget whatever resolution(s) I do have by February or so. And I'm always done trying to do whatever it is I was trying to do long before that!
So this year I decided to try something different. I'm making 2 resolutions. One personal one for me and another not so personal one.
The resolution I will share is this: I am going to make more of an effort to keep in touch with friends and family. Life always seems to get in the way and at the end of the day, that's just not a good excuse! It's important to me that loved ones know how much I love them even if I don't see or talk to them very often so this is my resolution. I want to send cards, make a phone call, send a text message or even a facebook note much more often that I do now. :) So what about ya'll? What's your promise for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment