Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to Normal...

Happy Sunday! I hope ya'll have had a fabulous weekend. I know I enjoyed mine!
I got to catch up with a few long lost loves...





Spend a long lunch on Saturday with an old friend, boss, mentor and her cute as a button 3 month old baby...I haven't seen Heather in years and it was like no time had passed. I am so lucky to have friends like her in my life! I'm sad I didn't get any pics but I know I'll get some next month. We have a standing lunch date from here to eternity. :o)
After lunch with Heather and her new lil man, I got my hair done (no pics of my foiled head, sorry!) and met up with a bestie to do what we do best...













After our shoppin' trip, Les and I celebrated our fab friend Rachel's 30th...







And I got to end my weekend with this lil cuddlebug :o)



I don't have many "calm" weekends and this was no exception. But it was just the right amount of fun to get my week started off on the right foot! Here's hoping for a fabulous week :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment