Thursday, March 18, 2010

Something in the air...

I know how this post is gonna make me sound. And I definitely don't mean to sound the way I'm going to. But have ya'll ever met a couple and they just seem completely mismatched?!? I've noticed that a lot lately. And a lot of times I look at a couple and think "how in the world did that happen?!?"
Granted, I don't know these people. This is just going off the first impression alone. But seriously...there is something in the air lately!
Obviously, there's no protocol saying who should be with who. People are with another person for a reason, so who cares what anyone else thinks?
But I think it's funny. And usually 2 minutes after meeting them, it all makes sense. And then I end up getting a little jealous.
ANYWAY, in homage (omage??? whatever!! You know what I'm talking about!) this post is dedicated to "mismatched Hollywood Couples." In my perspective of course.




















I was surprised when Courtney Cox and David Arquette got together (I was about 17 at the time and of course I knew everything about love back then, ha!) but I love these two together. Courtney has always seemed quiet and serious to me (although she is anything but in her new show Cougar Town) and David has always struck me as the goofy and funny type. It's a great balance if you ask me. :o)














I heart Ross and Rachel. Gorgeous naive fashionista meets nerdy but lovable Paleantologist...enough said!






















I absolutely loved Carrie and Aidan together!! Unfortunately, they were kinda doomed from the start. True country boy and a true city girl...it works for a lot of people but these two were just too different. Sigh...:o(


Who are ya'lls favorite Hollywood couples??

No comments:

Post a Comment