Friday, September 14, 2012

Pinned Image

To those who have been there for me throughout this latest physical crisis: from the bottom of my heart, thank you.  Thank you for checking on me, thank you for caring, thank you for offering to bring me meals, thank you for offering to sit with me even when I wanted no one there.  THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU.
I know life gets busy. And we all have our own stuff going on.  I haven't been much of a daughter, sister or friend lately.  The past few weeks have been a lesson to appreciate those who care, accept those who don't and get the hell out of bed no matter how much pain you're in physically, emotionally or mentally because the only one suffering if you don't is yourself. 
I don't think I'm  a tough person but I do think I'm strong person and yes, there is a difference.  I won't ask for help when I need it but I expect those who care about me to offer it.  There is nothing simple about me but yet people love me anyway.  Thank you to those who do.  I don't know how you do it, but I appreciate it more than I can say.    

No comments:

Post a Comment