Friday, May 4, 2012

These are my Confessions....


I'm linking up with Leslie today so let's get confessin' ya'll...

*Every time I link up with Leslie, I sing the Usher song in my head.  All day.  I can't help it but it's enough to drive me crazy!  How do you stop doing something you can't stop doing?  I'm sure ya'll can see the issue...

*I have a love/hate relatationship with Spring.  I love the warmer temps but I hate the constant need to spend money.  See, warmer temps= open toe shoes, a complete wardrobe change and tan skin.  So I've been doing what any girl would do...I got a pedicure, spent money on spring appropriate clothing, and have been putting on my self tanner religiously. Oh, the time/money it takes to look "spring-ready"...

*Wednesday night I got 1 hour of sleep due to a very loud/anxious foster pup.  Still not sure why.  I'm ashamed to admit it, but I seriously thought about calling the puppy coordinator Thursday morning to say I can't keep watching her.  Unfortunately, fostering doesn't pay my bills and my office doesn't offer sick days for lack of sleep.  Good news though, I never made the call and she slept last night! 

*I signed up for Pure Barre again and I am SO excited!! Seriously. I start classes again Monday night and I've already picked out my outfit.  #completeobsession

*I am beyond relieved/thrilled Jessica Simpson finally had her baby.  Call me crazy, but my back was literally starting to hurt every time I saw a picture of the poor girl.  Can you feel pain for someone you don't know?  (It doesn't matter that I have a bad back anyway...)

*I've been painfully aware of my bank account lately but that didn't stop me from spending money at the mall (what was I doing at the mall??) on Tuesday.  I was extremely proud of myself for buying everything on sale...a girl needs cute shorts in Texas, there is NO arguing that!   

*I have an eye infection and hate wearing my glasses at night.  Not sure why.  I'm going to the eye doctor in the morning but am strangely happy to spend my evening with the dogs at home.  Maybe Prince Charming will knock on my door?  #idontthinkso

I hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend!!  Happy Cinco de Mayo :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment