Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stress

It has been a long week already (for many reasons) and I've found myself a bit all over the place mentally and emotionally all week.  Whenever I feel like this, there are a few things I've found that help me.  They're all a bit random but what can ya do?
 via eatliverun
Cooking.  Last night I made Pho.  (Don't judge me, I did say random!)  While it won't cure my emotional hangover, there is something extremely therapeutic about chopping garlic and indulging in a different version of chicken noodle soup.  I honestly made it because the author of this blog said she believes there is nothing Pho and a bubble bath can't fix.  (I'll be calling her later...)

Wine.  Really?  Do you need an explanation?  


Bubble Baths.  My safe place.


This "letter" from God forces me to breathe.  It may not be a real quote, but it certainly reminds me I need to have faith. 


What do ya'll do to manage your stress?

3 comments:

  1. call you, get foot massages and drink adult beverages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink, yoga, run, watch terrible reality TV, drink some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pho looks amazing! Next time I visit, I think we should indulge in the first two things on this list :)

    ReplyDelete