Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sad and Happy

I heard this song on my brand new Sirius radio driving home from work today and I burst into tears.  My windows aren't tinted yet so I'm sure the people driving next to me were thinking "YIKES!  Traffic isn't THAT bad, lady.  Get a grip!" 
Anyway, I heard this song and I have to say...if these country artists are going to continue using my life as inspiration, I'm going to have to start demanding some sort of compensation.  I know I'm inspiring and all but this isn't QUITE what I meant when I said that I want people to sing my praises...
Enjoy!
Rose Falcon (Sorry, there's no video.  But the lyrics are AH-MA-ZING.  And oh so true...for me at least.)
And just because I love her...I saw this video at orientation last week.  Hilarious.  Love me some Ellen :o)
If you don't want to watch the whole thing, please at least watch minute 4:52 and beyond.  I really just wanna be her friend!  And race her in a mini go cart....Best. Day. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment