Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lately

**Foster fur child got adopted!! She is loved and spoiled and as happy as a newly adopted girl can be. I will be taking a break from fostering as my hours at the office are a bit much for a new pup to handle. (Not to mention Toby threatened emancipation if I even think about bringing one more dog in this house. He's SUCH a diva.)
**I don't know about y'all but I'm just about over these unbearably hot days. Every summer I say it's too hot to live here and every summer I'm STILL here! Ha. Apparently I have yet to learn my lesson.
**I watched a 12 week old chihuahua last week. (Toby still isn't speaking to me.) Do you know how small a baby chihuahua is?? SMALL. Luckily, he was also loud so finding him was never a problem. Unfortunately my hours were too much for him so I had to turn him over to another foster. 
The 2 pound Chihuahua vs The 6 pound Yorkie. 
Never in this life did I think Toby would look big!

**I took a full week off for the 2nd time in my entire career and I think it may have to be an annual thing now. It was amazing to get away for so long. I highly recommend it :o)
That's just about it for me.  Now you know why I haven't been blogging!  Not too much going on around these parts :o)
How are ya'll??

No comments:

Post a Comment