Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Puppy Photo Shoot

I had a different post scheduled for today but I have to postpone it simply because I saw this picture and could not wait to share it with ya'll!  (I'm trying really hard to balance the dog vs. non-dog posts.  So far, the dogs are obviously winning.)
Can these two BE any cuter??? I don't think so. 
For the record, a puppy photo shoot was not my idea.  I received an email from Paws in the City last week asking if I could bring the pups to this local photographer so we could start networking these lil furballs.  
Teresa is amazing at what she does and took some fabulous pictures in a matter of minutes.  This is the only one I've seen so far and I can't wait to see the rest! 
Brinkley is all girl and loves the camera. :o)  The chair?  Not so much.   But put some pearls and a tutu on the little diva and she is ready to go! 
Billy is 100% boy.  He loved Teresa's husband (poor lil guy clearly needs some male bonding time) and was more concerned about the camera than taking an actual picture, ha!  Any time he wasn't in the shot, he was on Teresa's lap checking out the contraption pointed at his sister.  Such a protective brother. :o)  
If you're interested in adopting, or know someone who is, please e-mail me at dallasjen@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment