Sunday, July 10, 2011

Personal Update

I've gotten a couple questions about how I've been doing since my not so pretty rant early last month. First of all, thank you for the concern. :o) I'm doing fine! After my very public post (seriously, what was I thinking?!?) a few friends stepped forward to let me know exactly what they thought about my rant. I got a few cards, a couple text messages, a couple phone calls, an email or two and a few small lectures.
In the everyday nitty gritty of things, it's easy to feel like you get lost in the commotion of life. Those feelings are magnified about 100% when you're sad and lonely. I know better than to let my feelings get the better of me but, for whatever reason, they did. I'm not proud of my past posts, but I am still so touched by everyone who reached out to me.
All in all, things have been going well. I have been keeping busy with a very hectic work schedule, planning a few quick weekend getaways, looking for lil Miss Trixie May's new parents (we have potential adopters!!) and it also looks like I will be townhouse/condo hunting in the very near future.
Life is good! It's not perfect, but when is it ever? I still do get lonely and sad and sometimes even angry that I am where I am in my life. But at the end of the day, I'm a girl who believes that everything happens for a reason and I have a lot of faith that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. I'm one of the luckiest girls on this earth and good days or bad, I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's.

I hope ya'll have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment