Sunday, December 27, 2009

Oops...

I'm sorry ya'll! I promised I'd keep up with this and I'm already slacking...goodness. Merry Late Christmas! Did ya'll have a good holiday? I'm still in Toronto with my family and we all leave tomorrow...well, my sisters and I do. I hate this part of every vacation...the part when you know things are coming to an end and you know you have to go back to reality.
It seems we all get grumpier and start picking fights at this part (ha at least I do. I'll admit it!) It's HARD to live so far away from my family. Please don't get me wrong...I love my life in Dallas, otherwise I wouldn't be there. We moved around a lot when I was growing up and the Dallas area has always been the place that felt like home to me (which is why I moved back after college.) But really, coming "home" and being together really reminds me of how much I miss my family. We're really lucky, we have a lot of opportunities to be together and I take every opportunity I get.
Some pictures from Christmas...look on my facebook for more! I hope ya'll had a great Christmas and I wish you a very happy and safe New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment